We know Satan exists and he is staying busy trying to pull as many as he can away from God. What would one of his meetings consist of for our minds to understand better? I pulled a lot of this from an article sent to me this week:
Satan calls a worldwide convention of all his demons. In his opening statement he says: “We can’t keep Christians from going to church. We can’t keep them from reading their Bibles and knowing the truth. We can’t even keep them from forming an intimate relationship with Jesus. Once they gain that connection, our power over them is broken. So let them go to their churches; let them have their covered dish dinners, BUT steal their time, so they don’t have time to develop a relationship with Jesus. Here is what we are going to do:
- Distract them from gaining hold of Jesus and maintaining that connection throughout their day!
- Keep them busy with non-essentials of life and invent innumerable schemes to occupy their minds.
- Tempt them to spend, spend, and borrow, borrow, borrow!
- Have both parents work long hours so they can afford their empty lifestyles.
- Keep them from spending time with their children
- Fill their lives with as many things as possible with music, TV, social media, etc.
- Keep them busy, busy, busy!
After a few more ideas and thoughts, the demons went eagerly to their assignments causing Christians everywhere to get busier and more rushed, going here and there, having little to no time for God or their families and friends.
You tell me, has Satan’s’ scheme and plan worked in the world? God said to “seek Him first” which is saying put Him first in everything in our lives. God is jealous and using our time for other things besides Him is not seeking Him first. Let’s make sure Satan’s plan is not working in our lives!
Love you all,